Saturday, 26 April 2014

New games coming soon!

I haven't release any new game for a long time since my previous 2. Have been working very hard in past few months on my 3rd game, well actually, it's 4 games in the same series.

The idea was to make things simple, so I cut the game into 2 part - Classic and Arcade, then as I have 2 designers working with me on this, I let them both have a go with their characters, so that doubles again...:-)

The code and design have both been finalised, just working on the final stage for the iTunes Connect details - working out which image to include, what should be included in the description, which keyword should be used, ...etc. Hopefully can finalise everything in next week or 2.

Wish me good luck and keep coming back for updates!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment